We seek to nurture and develop the skills of our candidates whilst requiring high standards from potential trainees. In return we offer a depth of training from well qualified and experienced personnel across virtually all civil law areas:
Our current training arrangements involve:
- Training in Commercial Property, Litigation, Company/Commercial, Tax Planning, Private Client and Probate
- Application by letter and CV
- Selection by interview
- Remuneration at better than local Law Society recommended rates
- Professional Skills Course fees met by the firm
- Time off allowed for study leave
- In-house training scheme
- Minimum entry qualifications, normally by degree 2.1 or above
- Language and IT skills are valued
Trainees will be given the support and help they need to make real contribution to the client work of the firm and to develop their skills at the appropriate level.
We have no current trainee solicitor or work experience vacancies.
Our placement scheme is awarded through the Steele Raymond LLP Bursary Award scheme.
The experience of our current trainee since joining the firm can be found below:-
Please contact us either by e-mail to Tim Stone (with CV attached if possible) or by letter and CV to Steele Raymond LLP, Richmond Point, 43 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, Dorset BH2 6LR, for the attention of Tim Stone