The Department provides a wide range of services from both offices including:
- Preparation of Wills
- Contested Wills and Estates
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection work
- Administration of Estates (Probate and Intestacy)
- Administration of Trusts
- Estate Administration
- Tax compliance for Trusts Estates and Individuals
- Tax planning
- Financial planning
- Pension planning
- Probate Administrators
We have experience of dealing with overseas Estates and the UK Estates of foreign resident or domiciled persons.
Tax planning is a very important area and includes:
- Estate planning for individuals
- The use of Trusts, their drafting and subsequent administration
- The use of non resident Trusts and companies for tax planning purposes
- Advising non domiciled and non resident clients on tax planning matters
- Tax planning for corporate and strategic transactions
Recommended for: Personal tax, trusts and probate in the South West
John Andrews and Paul Causton are recommended at Steele Raymond LLP.
Source: The Legal 500 2012 an independent guide to the legal profession.